Service of process is the procedure employed to give legal notice to a person (such as a defendant) of a court or administrative body's exercise of its jurisdiction over that person so as to enable that person to respond to the proceeding before the court, body or other tribunal. Usually, notice is furnished by delivering a set of court documents (called "process“ to the person to be served).
Global Investigations Group, LLC, has a division dedicated to just the service of process, we find anybody, especially ones hiding under a rock. We can handle any process.
- Summons and Complaints
- Orders to Show Cause
- Notices to Quit and Termination of Leases
- Orders for Discovery
- Protection Orders
- 5 Day, 28 Day notices
Included With Service:
- Three Attempts in State of WIsconsin
- No added fee for mileage
- Evenings and Weekends
- No added fees for notary or due diligence
- Mileage fees will apply to outline areas only If Service is considered a RUSH service.
- RUSH Service (additional cost)
- Send Affidavit to client upon completion and to court of record if requested at no additional charge
Call Global Investigation Group, LLC at 262-297-4455 for your FREE initial consultation.
Where to Find Us:
Global Investigations Group, LLC
120 N. Main Street, Suite 320A
West Bend, WI 53095
Phone: 262-297-4455 262-573-4932
24/7 Line: 262-573-4932
Extended business hours
To accommodate our customers' busy schedules, we have extended our hours and are now available 24/7.
Like us on Facebook